Features for Part #58735
- Icon V.S. 2.5 Shocks will strengthen your suspension and smooth out your ride like none other
- Employs a one-piece digressive piston design with vehicle-specific valving for unrivaled performance and ride quality
- Cadmium-plated, precision-machined 1026 DOM steel shock body provides outstanding durability and corrosion-resistance
- Constructed with heavy-duty 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum CNC-machined components
- CDC Valve technology allows for 10 levels of high-resolution compression adjustability at the turn of a knob
- Internal “Bump Zone” increases damping by 20% to provide more control as the shock approaches full compression
- Runs on premium 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping over a wide heat range
- Includes PTFE-lined spherical bearings and application-specific mounting hardware
- Can be rebuilt and revalved until you run out of road
- Each ICON VS 2.5 Shock is made in the USA
- Your ICON Vehicle Specific 2.5 Shocks are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Description for Part #58735
When your car parts start to go, you shouldn’t waste any time in upgrading to a fresher, more reliable model. This is no more accurate than when it comes to your all-important suspension. Restore that rock-steady, rock-crawling stance by swapping out your OE shocks for a fresh ICON VS 2.5 Shock Set.
Living up to the brand name, ICON VS Series 2.5 Shocks get their strength from a one-piece, digressive piston setup with vehicle-specific valving, while standing up to corrosion and other corruption with a CAD-plated 1026 DOM steel shock body. At-your-fingertips CDC Valve technology allows for 10 levels of high-resolution compression adjustability, and an internal “Bump Zone” increases damping by 20% to provide more control as the shock approaches full compression.
With PTFE-lined spherical bearings and application-specific mounting hardware included, all ICON Vehicle Specific 2.5 Shocks run on premium-grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping. Manufactured right here in the USA, your ICON V.S. 2.5 Shocks are eternally rebuiladable and revalvable and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.