- -DAKAR race proven IFS long travel system.
- -3.5" extended 4130 chromoly tubular upper arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations.
- -Upper and lower ball joints are replaced with 1" uniballs for maximum wheel travel and component strength.
- -TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball's also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- -Boxed and internally gusseted 3.5" extended lower control arms bolt to factory mounting locations and are pre tabbed for dual shock capability.
- -2.5" coil over shocks bolt into the factory coil bucket location.
- -A secondary smooth body or bypass shock can be installed to increase dampening.
- -Bolt on lower uniball adapters are CNC machined from billet steel and include shortened factory hardware for ease of installation.
- -Spring rate options offer the ability to customize your ride for your specific application allowing you to custom tune the vehicle for specific terrain or desired performance.
- -Adjustable limit strap clevis' are included so that you can properly limit the suspensions droop wheel travel and make necessary adjustments during the life of the limit strap.
- -Stainless steel DOT braided brake lines, TC custom 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers and all grade 8 mounting hardware is included.
- -TC 4340 custom extended axles reuse factory inner and outer CV's to retain 4wd.
(axles are sold separately and not included with the kit)
- -2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
Total Chaos 2010+ FJ/4Runner, +3.5" L/T