- 4130 Chromoly Tubing
- Includes Hardware
- Some welding and grinding are required during install
- Maximize vehicle dampening control when you install a dual 2.5" shock mount system.
- 4130 prebent chromoly shock hoops are designed to install secondary 2.5" piggy back or bypass shocks.
- Reinforces the factory coil bucket and helps reduce flex. Lower profile design keeps the hoop from contacting the inner fender well.
- Flush mount top plate allows hoop to be used with shocks that use bolts or studs on upper mount.
- Upper shock tabs are tacked in place to aid in secondary shock location set up.
- Flush mount top plate eliminates the need to trim the inner fender well for rear bolt installation.
- This kit is designed to be installed with the TC stock length Race series lower control arms and long travel kits.
Grade 8 hardware included.
TOTAL CHAOS LONG TRAVEL SECONDARY SHOCK HOOP (Pair)